Permitted Paid Engagement Visa

You can visit the UK under this category for a maximum period of 1 (one) month, if you have been invited from a UK bases organisation as an expert professional to do a specific paid work. You can visit the UK under this category if you are;

  • Aged 18 or over
  • Invited by a UK Based Origination or client as an expert professional
  • Want to come to the UK to do specific paid work

You will be eligible for this visa if you will be invited by a UK-based organisation or client to:

  • be a student examiner/assessor
  • take part in selection panels as a highly qualified academic
  • give lectures at a higher education institution
  • examine UK-based pilots so they meet the standards of the country you come from
  • provide advocacy in a particular area of law
  • take part in arts, entertainment or sporting activities including broadcasting
  • take part in fashion modelling assignments

You can also do minor activities related to your work or business overseas, such as attend meetings.

    Contact Us

    By ticking this box, you agree that you have read (a) our terms & conditions and (b) our privacy policy.

    Please prove you are human by selecting the plane.