Immigration Solicitors UK

Entrepreneur Visa (Tier 1)

Entrepreneur Visa (Tier 1)
Why Choose Us Proven Success and Expertise
Success Rate
UX/UI Designer 55%
Value for Money
UX/UI Designer 55%
Client Satisfaction
UX/UI Designer 55%
Customer Satisfaction
if you have any Question
Contact Us

Entrepreneur Visa (Tier 1)

The Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa was a pathway for non-EEA nationals to set up or run a business in the UK. Although this visa category is now closed to new applicants, understanding its legacy is important for historical context and for those transitioning to other visa types. Immigration Solicitors UK can provide expert guidance for current visa options and ensure compliance with all immigration requirements.

Key Features of the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa

Are You Looking For Visa Applications Just Call Us

Need A Consultation ? Call us today +442080162308 or email us :

Requirements for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa

Applicants had to meet several stringent requirements to qualify for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa. These requirements were aimed at ensuring the viability and sustainability of the business venture in the UK.


What We Offer

Our Services

we understand that immigrating to a new country is a significant
decision that comes with its own set of challenges.