Visit Visa (Overview)

Short-term visit visas, usually allow the visitors to stay in the UK for a period of less than six months. These visas are used for holidays/tourism, to see a family or friend, business trip or general visits such as attending a conference or sporting event. You can also visit the UK to do research or for private medical treatment or to come to the UK to get married. The visa duration usually lasts up to 6 months and there are certain restrictions on switching to another category.

If you are planning to visit the UK get in touch with our legal team and they will help expedite the process of applying the following visas;

  • Standard Visitor
  • Marriage Visitor
  • Permitted Paid Engagement
  • Parent of child Student
  • Visit the UK in a Chinese tour group
  • Passing Through the UK in Transit

    Contact Us

    By ticking this box, you agree that you have read (a) our terms & conditions and (b) our privacy policy.

    Please prove you are human by selecting the truck.