Short Term Work Visas (Overview)

Short term workers

If you’re coming to the UK for a few months or a couple of years, you’ll need a short-term work visa. These vary depending on the type of visit and work you’re doing.

Generally, you will not be allowed to access public funds such as benefits and will need enough money to support yourself during your stay. However, the language requirements are much lower compared to longer term work visas.

    Contact Us

    By ticking this box, you agree that you have read (a) our terms & conditions and (b) our privacy policy.

    Please prove you are human by selecting the cup.