Parents, Grandparents and other Dependent Relatives

Due to age, illness or disability the applicant requires long-term care that can only be provided by your relative in the UK. The relatives include, your parent, grandchild, brother, sister, son or daughter who is living permanently in the UK. Your relative must be one of the followings;

  • British citizens
  • Irish citizens
  • persons settled in the UK – for example, they have indefinite leave to remain, have settled status or proof of permanent residence
  • persons having refugee status or humanitarian protection in the UK,
  • From the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein and have pre-settled status– they must have started living in the UK before 1 January 2021

This type of visa must be obtained by the applicant before coming into the UK. Please consult with our immigration solicitor to find out whether you qualify for this visa category and how you can apply.

    Contact Us

    By ticking this box, you agree that you have read (a) our terms & conditions and (b) our privacy policy.

    Please prove you are human by selecting the plane.