You can apply under this category if you are a Parent of Tier 4 Child; who is studying at or about to start studying at an independent fee-paying school in the UK. You will be eligible to apply visa if you meet certain criteria as discussed below;

  • You are not from EEA (European Economic Area) and Switzerland
  • Your child must be under the age of 12 years

Your child must have a Tier 4 Child visa