A Non-EEA national extended family member of an EEA national can apply for a residence card to reside in the UK. The EEA national must be a qualified person or permanent resident in the UK to be eligible to apply under this category.

The non-EEA extended family member of the EEA national must have a valid residence card to prove lawful residence in the UK.

Extended Family members include the followings:

  • The unmarried partner of the EEA national
  • A relative (brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews) of the EEA national (or of their spouse or civil partner)